Friday, October 30, 2009

Talk About Progress

My blanket has grown by leaps and bounds once again. One of my friends once said to me I probably don't see the progress in my blanket because I look at it everyday as I'm adding squares. She is correct. The growth of this blanket just hits me from time-to-time.

The latest growth is partially due to the fact I purchased one of our newer Limited Edition Kits.

Normally, we do not incorporate the minis from our kits into our blankets. We put these special kits together especially for you first and foremost. However, this time I couldn't resist! I had to have these yarns in my blanket. Then of course, I had to take pictures! (That's part of the fun!)



There is also . . .



AND




You get the idea? They are really pretty colorways! Well, it's time for me to get going. Time to knit up some more squares!

Hope everyones blankets are coming along nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment