Sunday, August 2, 2009

What to do when it is over?

I have been thinking about this. Should I let my kids use my blanket?? I have 3 kids, they range in age from 9 to 3. They tend to eat sticky foods on my sofa, and use blankets during the winter. They pretty much destroy everything.

My kids will want to use the blanket, it will be warm and snugly. I don't heat my house very high. We live in the arctic that is Chicago, and I am super frugal and we don't heat our house above 62 degrees. Yes, if you are cold you can get a sweater.

I digress for a moment, but I was gone for a weekend came home and the house was warm and toasty. My husband who is always cold, had cranked the heat up to 70 for the weekend. I was ready to kill. He is afraid to use the thermostat in our new house.

Back on topic, I imagine because the blanket is warm AND special, they will want to use it. Should I let them? It will probably have 100's of dollars worth of material in it and hours of time... Granted, I have a long time before I get to the finished/fighting over using it period in my blankets existence, but I was just wondering. Your thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment